The bills you face after suffering an injury can amount to a fortune. If another person carelessly caused your injury, you may be entitled to financial compensation. At BMW Law Group, our Buford personal injury attorneys can help you fight for justice. We have represented injured accident victims and their families throughout Georgia for many years. Call (770) 629-9329 today to speak with one of our attorneys.
Why Choose Us
- We care about our clients and always ensure they fully understand the legal process. We will work closely with you and communicate often to pursue your unique goals.
- Our personal injury lawyers have obtained outstanding results for past clients using tailored and aggressive legal strategies. We know how to go up against powerful insurance companies.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis for all personal injury claims in Buford, Georgia. This means you won’t pay our attorneys for their legal services unless we win your case.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help With Your Accident Claim?
Going through a personal injury claim alone exposes you to significant risks that could affect your future. You may miss your deadline to file or make another critical error during your claim. You may also fall for tactics an insurance company uses to take advantage of you, leading to a settlement that falls short of the true value of your case.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer in Buford gives you everything you need for a claim. Your attorney can hire investigators and subject-matter experts to investigate your accident and collect evidence on your behalf. Your lawyer can also connect you to physicians in Buford for the best medical care available. You can focus on your recovery while a lawyer handles the legal aspects of your claim.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Accept in Buford, Georgia
Not all personal injury law firms are alike. When searching for the right attorney to hire in Buford, it is important to look at each law firm’s practice areas, experience, past results and testimonials. The attorney you choose needs to have on-the-job experience handling cases within your practice area.
At BMW Law, we accept many different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Accidents involving bicyclists or pedestrians
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Product liability cases
- Workplace and construction zone accidents
- Catastrophic injuries, including brain injuries and spinal injuries
- Wrongful death lawsuits
Our Buford personal injury lawyers will tailor their services based on your specific type of case. We frame our legal representation in a way that gives our clients the best odds of positive case outcomes.
What Is Negligence? How Do You Prove Negligence?
Most personal injury cases center on the legal doctrine of negligence. In personal injury law, someone is negligent if he or she is careless or does not adhere to the accepted level of care, causing injury to another person. It is the injured victim’s burden to prove negligence during a personal injury case.
To prove negligence, you or your personal injury attorney must provide enough evidence to demonstrate four elements as more likely to be true than not true:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care.
- The defendant breached his or her duty of care.
- You suffered compensable losses.
- The defendant’s breach of duty caused your losses.
A duty of care is a legal obligation to act as an ordinarily prudent person would in the same or similar circumstances. If your attorney can prove that the defendant failed to meet his or her duty of care and this is what caused your injuries, you could receive financial compensation to make you whole again.
Request a Free Consultation Today
If you were recently injured in an accident in Buford, Georgia, do not wait to contact a personal injury attorney at BMW Law. The legal process can be confusing and overwhelming without an attorney in your corner.
We will answer your questions and listen to your story to better assist you. Learn how we can help you today. Request a free consultation by calling (770) 225-4710 or contacting us online.