If you have been injured in a car crash and are seeking compensation, the lawyer you choose to represent you may be the most important decision you make. Before you begin your search, it is good to have in mind the qualities and credentials you want in a personal injury attorney. Contact Bross, McAllister & Williams, LLC in Duluth today for a free consultation with no obligation.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- We work on a contingency fee basis, allowing accident victims access to the legal system and justice. You pay us no fees unless we win your case.
- We have a history of success, recovering millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We have comprehensive experience in all matters of personal injury, and staff certified in medical coding, billing, counseling, and assistance.
Why You May Need a Car Accident Attorney in Duluth
If you have been hurt in a car crash caused by someone else’s negligence, it is in your best interests to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. It can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. Our firm can investigate your accident, collect and preserve evidence, determine fault and liability, assess the full extent of your damages, negotiate skillfully with insurance companies on your behalf, and fight for your rights in court, if necessary.
Qualities to Look for in a Car Accident Lawyer
Choosing the right attorney is crucial to the success of a car accident claim. Qualities to look for include:
- Experience: You want a lawyer who has the experience and a successful track record handling a wide range of car accident cases.
- Dedication: It is important to find an attorney who is dedicated to pursuing the compensation you deserve and is not afraid to go to trial if necessary to secure it.
- Reputation: In negotiating with insurance companies, the reputation of the lawyer or firm representing you can play a key role in the settlement offer you receive.
- Service: Look for a client-oriented firm with compassionate, caring attorneys and staff who are committed to providing service for all your needs.
Questions to Ask When Meeting with an Attorney
When meeting with a lawyer you are considering, the goal is to gather as much information as possible. Asking the following questions can help you find out what you need to know:
- How long has the attorney been practicing law?
- How much experience does he or she have in automobile accident cases?
- What is the overall focus of the firm? Is personal injury the primary practice area, or essentially a sideline?
- How would the lawyer you are meeting with handle your claim?
- What is required from you? How much will you need to participate in the process?
- How accessible will the attorney be? Will you be able to get in touch if you need to?
- What is the fee arrangement? Ask for information about fees, expenses, billing, and payments.
Connect with Bross, McAllister & Williams, LLC
At Bross, McAllister & Williams, LLC, we provide an unmatched level of service in car accident cases. Our Atlanta car accident lawyers proactively guide you through the process, from start to finish, and keep you up-to-date on the status of your claim. Call us today if you have suffered injuries in a car accident in Duluth caused by another driver.