If you get into a car accident, you may need help moving forward financially, physically and emotionally. At Bross, McAllister & Williams, LLC, our Suwanee car accident lawyers are committed to helping individuals and families in Suwanee, Georgia with car accident claims. We will connect you with top doctors in your area, answer all of your legal questions and take over the legal process for you from start to finish.
Damages Available for a Suwanee Car Accident Case
The damages, or financial compensation, that are available for your car accident case in Suwanee depend on the circumstances. You may be entitled to reimbursement for many economic and noneconomic losses, including:
- Present and future medical care
- Vehicle repairs or replacement
- Lost wages
- Lost future capacity to earn
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional injuries
- Out-of-pocket expenses and legal fees
- Loss of consortium
- Death benefits
- Punitive damages
The value of your car accident case will depend on factors such as the seriousness of your injuries and how greatly they will impact you in the future. Our Suwanee personal injury lawyers can help you create a comprehensive list of your damages to include on a demand letter after a car accident so that you can pursue fair compensation.
Common Injuries After a Car Accident
Car accidents can cause painful and expensive injuries that stay with you or a loved one for a long time. Even an injury that seems minor at first can have long-term consequences. With years of experience, our Suwanee accident lawyers are prepared to represent clients with all types of car accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Head trauma and brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft-tissue and muscle injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burn injuries
- Lacerations and scarring
- Loss of limb
- Permanent disabilities
- Fatal injuries
We know how to negotiate with car insurance companies for fair and full financial compensation for serious injuries, including catastrophic injuries such as brain damage and paralysis. We will stop at nothing to fight for the financial award that you deserve so that you and your family have what you need to pay for ongoing medical costs far into the future.
What Should I Do Following My Car Accident in Suwannee, Georgia?
If you get into a car accident in Suwanee, it’s important to take the correct steps. A car insurance company will look for any reason to deny your claim or diminish the payout. Take the following steps to protect your rights:
- Pull over at the scene of the accident and call the police to report the crash.
- Remain at the scene to exchange information with the other driver.
- Do not admit fault for the car accident or say that you aren’t injured.
- Give your side of the story to the police. Request your police report number.
- Take photographs and videos while you are still at the scene of the crash.
- Look around to see if there are traffic or surveillance cameras that may have caught the crash on tape.
- Get the names and contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- Go to a hospital in Suwanee as soon as possible for professional medical care.
- Call the other driver’s insurance company to file your claim.
- Contact a car accident lawyer in Suwanee before accepting an insurance settlement.
Saying or doing the wrong thing could compromise your ability to achieve a fair insurance settlement. If you need assistance, contact our car accident lawyers as soon as possible and we will help you after a crash.
Contact a Suwanee Car Accident Lawyer for Free Today
If you were recently involved in a car accident in Suwanee, Georgia or the surrounding area, contact Bross, McAllister & Williams, LLC, to find out how we can help. We can investigate your collision to determine who is at fault. Then, we can help you understand your legal options. We are passionate about bringing negligent and reckless drivers to justice. Discuss your recent car accident with one of our knowledgeable car crash attorneys today during a free consultation.